Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Afternoon at the Park

It seems like life has finally slowed down (for a little while anyways!). A couple of weeks ago, I was busy every afternoon except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, including going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays (and of course homework).... but right now we haven't had anything going on. I have felt sooo relaxed. I have a high stress level - I'm just too scatter-brained to handle a lot of responsiblities! :)

We love going to parks. There is one right down the road from us that has a walkway that circles the playground. We went to it the other day....the kiddos played, while Waylon and I were able to go for a walk and spend time together.


Daddy and his boys....
   


 Crazy faces...

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is awesome! I love the new blog look too, so serene and pretty.

    ReplyDelete