Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day

Thinking about my mom around this time of year is especially hard...Mother's Day and her birthday are always a few days apart, if not on the same day. But I'm comforted when I think about how blessed I am being a mom. I feel so blessed that the Lord has given me three precious children! I wish I could express how much my boys mean to me.

Being a mom has been the most fufilling accomplishment that I've ever had. Living so far away from family and staying at home with my kids has created a unique and strong bond with them. Nathan and Ryan have turned out to be amazing little guys....with Nathan's strong but loving and encouraging personality (and I nearly left out - hilarous!), and Ryan's sweet, tender, caring heart...who is also so funny and goofy! I can't wait to get to know our new little boy.


They are gifts that God has given me to invest my life in...training them, teaching them, and loving them.

2 comments:

  1. good post:)I love your baby belly pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I can only imagine how hard this time of year would be. But I am sure your mom would be so happy to see what a great mom you are, your family is one of the sweetest families we know! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete